The Sims Bustin' Out
Wydawca: EA Games | Producent: Ideaworks3D | Premiera: 10 maja 2004 | PEGI: 3+ | ESRB: Teen | Gracze: 1-8
Opis z oficjalnej strony gry
Control freaks of the world are celebrating: The Sims have arrived on the N-Gage™ game deck! This time you’ll start out poor as an empty pocket, working your butt off on the Hayseed Farm, but with the sweat of your Sim’s brow and a few good friends, you might find yourself living the high life in one of the coolest virtual cribs known to humanity.
- Control your Sim directly using the control pad – no more wandering!
- Explore over 20 locations such as Olde Salty’s Fish and Chips Stand and the rockin’ Club Rubb – even go to the animal shelter and adopt your Sim a furry friend
- Customize your Sims down to the color of their hair
- 8 career-based mini-games, including Mower Madness and Cliff Diver X
- Up-close and personal social interactions to bring out the voyeur in you
- Engage in text-based conversation when bargaining or schmoozing
- No more catalog shopping – your Sims may attend daily auctions or hit the mall to get over 150 objects, including the Pinball Machine, Beejaphone Guitar, and (wait for it!) the Giant Tiki Head
- Rub elbows with 25 outrageous characters like Old Salty and Lottie Cash
N-GAGE EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
- Play N-Gage-exclusive mini-games to advance your career or earn Simoleans
- Upload your score to the N-Gage™ Arena to challenge another player – you can also unlock a new location and earn special objects
- Connect with another player using Bluetooth wireless technology and auction off your items. This multiplayer mode also unlocks a special location!